Chinese Cultural Week
The Chinese Cultural Week hosted by the Chinese Department has been successfully concluded. The Chinese Cultural Week is rich in activities, including Hanfu (Chinese Traditional Clothing) experience, calligraphy competition, various booth games and exhibition boards, Qilin dance performances and experience workshops, etc., allowing teachers and students to celebrate the New Year together. Through a variety of activities, both local students and non-Chinese speaking students can learn the traditional Chinese culture and customs, deepen their understanding of Chinese culture, and appreciate its charm.
- Positive Education and Inclusive Cultural activity
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company