Visiting the Marine Department, Government Dockyard
Under the scheme of "Project We Can", 17 senior form students visited the Government Dockyard of the Marine Department on May 17. The students were guided by the staff of the Marine Department, and learned about the work and grade structure of the Marine Department. The Marine Department also arranged a ship-driving experience simulation for our students to deepen their understanding of maritime work.
- Sister School Visit to BHS
- The “Life and Society”, “Citizenship and Social Development” Department organised a workshop on making traditional Chinese cultural lanterns to cultivate students' understanding of Chinese culture and enhance their national identity.
- The Moral , Civic and National Education Department organised the "One Person, One Flower" activity to cultivate students' awareness of environmental protection.
- Happy Lunar New Year! May God bless you all!
- Visit the State Street Bank and Trust Company